Forum turniej.unreal.pl Strona Główna -> Newsy  
Autor Wiadomość
 Post Wysłany: Pon Gru 10, 2007 7:05 pm 

Raven
Admin
Admin

Unreal Tournament Amnesiac - reaktywacja prac
Zobacz pojedynczy postZobacz pojedynczy post

Fashahh poinformował, iż wznowił prace nad swoim dosyć ciekawym mappackiem. Wraz z informacją iż mappack ma zawierać ok. 5 industrialnych map, pojawił się nowy sshot:

A poniżej fragment fabuły:

Cytat:

Prologue:
The First Memory

You awaken. At least you thought you did. Your eyes are wide open, but all you see is blackness. You struggle to take a breath but the air is very thin and humid, almost suffocating and it has an unimaginably unbearable stench to it. The ground on which you lie is hard but moist with a very artificial feel to it and strange snake like solid objects protrude from its surface causing you immense discomfort. You try to move. But it is as if someone has pinned you down to the ground.

Suddenly you’re sure you heard a voice. The faintest of whispers from afar. It’s speaking to you, you’re certain of it. You try to listen harder, but the whisper seems to fade further into the darkness each time you try.

“Ahhh you are awake…”

An emotionless male voice suddenly echoes around you as if someone was next to your ear. Your heart begins to pound as if a drummer was beating against it and you feel a bead of sweat trickle down your forehead. Then the voice begins again…

“Have a nice sleeeep did you?”

You start to frantically feel the area around you but you quickly realise that no one is there.

“I bet you are wondering who I am aren’t you? Well, I exist inside you; I am the voice inside your head. Your saviour from complete insanity! I have long waited for the moment where we would meet for the first time but you have kept me dormant for so long. Let me ask you; can you recall any of your past? Can you even remember your name?”

The voice, even with its dark tone to it somehow makes you feel more comfortable. Knowing that there is someone with you eases your mind a little. With that you are able to gather your composure…

“Does anything come to mind?”

You think…

Hard.

But nothing.

You can’t remember a single thing! No matter how hard you try.

“Think; delve deep into your mind”.

The frightening reality of having no past hits you like a blow to the stomach. You begin to struggle for breath and soon feel like you are about to vomit.

“I can hear everything you’re thinking. I can help you. But you have to trust in me. All you have got to do is follow my lead. Only together can we piece together the jigsaw that is your life. Then I will leave you be, and bother you no more. But it’s your choice; you can either linger here to rot in eternal darkness or I can show you the path…

…I leave it up to you…”

Odpowiedz z cytatem

personal wiki
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora Numer GG Tlen
   Forum turniej.unreal.pl Strona Główna -> Newsy
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Skocz do:  

Further options
 Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT
Strona 1 z 1

Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat